Web Agency series – Adriano Esteves from Bürocratik
This is the second episode of our Web Agency series. We talked to Adriano Esteves from Bürocratik.
Bürocratik is an international award-winning studio specialised on branding and digital. They also have a passion on typography.
The awards they have been wining are a passport to new clients and more and more recognition.
This episode was recorded in English.
- Who is Adriano [00:00:25]
- How did Bürocratik start [00:00:58]
- The connect to the music [00:03:36]
- Dealing with large volumes of work [00:07:00]
- How Bürocratik get clients [00:08:05]
- National and international clients [00:09:45]
- Pricing tables [00:10:36]
- CMS platforms Bürocratik uses [00:11:04]
- Why WordPress [00:11:55]
- How Adriano get inspiration from [00:12:55]
- Budget management [00:13:35]
- Usability tests with the clients [00:15:15]
- Dealing with copy [00:16:30]
- Type of projects Bürocratik has [00:17:12]
- The awards [00:18:45]
- Advices for new designers [00:22:45]
- Design companies to follow [00:24:10]
- Career path [00:25:10]
- Every websites look the same nowadays [00:26:40]
- Dealing with accessibility [00:27:45]
- Quick questions [00:28:45]
- Thoughts about typography [00:33:25]
- Negotiation skills [00:35:55]
- What do you see coming in the next 12 months that is going to create a big impact on the web?
- Which is the mobile app you couldn’t live without?
Clear, Listary and Dropbox
- Which is the productivity tool indispensable for your day to day?
- A fundamental podcast or book?
Books: You’re My Favourite Client and Design Is A Job, by Mike Monteiro
- A conference you wouldn’t miss?
Awwwards Conference (London) and Mirror Conf (Portugal)
- Any suggestions for our next guest?
Rui Quinta, design & typography