Road to WordCamp Porto 2016
Estamos de volta para mais uma temporada de episódios e com algumas novidades.
Começando pelo episódio de hoje, vamos iniciar uma temporada de espisódios falados em Inglês e dedicados ao WordPress e ao WordCamp Porto 2016, sem mais demoras…
Welcome to the road to WordCamp Porto 2016
10web podcast will be following WordCamp Porto organization in the next 2 months, till the event. We will be reporting on the organization progress, talking about all the news, barriers and all the details about organizing an event for the community and by the community.
Each two weeks, we’ll have a new episode where we’ll talk with the team and get all the news and hopefully, we’ll be able to talk with others WordCamp organizers from around the world.
For full disclosure purposes, 10web authors are part of the WCPorto organizing team.
Table of contents
- What’s a WordCamp [00:00:16]
- How WordPress Porto community started [00:01:25]
- When it’ll be WordCamp Porto [00:05:05]
- How many attendees expected [00:06:00]
- Workshops in WordCamp Porto [00:07:23]
- How the workshops timetable has defined (the 2 tracks problem) [00:10:06]
- Why we had the workshops (building on feedback) [00:12:30]
- The after party, something to announce? [00:14:13]
- The toughest decisions, color of t-shirts and swag [00:14:51]
- The sponsors [00:16:30]
- The venue [00:20:32]
- An invitation to all [00:23:05]